Parent - Teacher's Meeting
Parents should make it a point to attend all the Parents - Teachers' meetings. They are requested to make good use of this occasion for building up mutual understanding between the parent(s) and teacher(s) with regard to the all round progress of their wards.
The parents are requested:
- To bring their ward(s) along with them
- To ensure that their ward is dressed in complete school uniform.
- To see that their ward must carry the identity card and the school diary along with.
- To avoid bringing along any outsider with them.
- Outsiders acquaintances are strictly prohibited.